Are you one of the 68% US workers (and 87% of global workers) who are disengaged from your job?
We can help.
Are you ready to quit your boss? (People quit bosses, not companies)
Don’t do it, yet!
Struggling with remote work or wondering what happens to your job when artificial intelligence comes to your workplace?
Don’t worry, you’re covered.
From the authors of Designing Your Life, the #1 New York Times bestseller, comes Designing Your NEW Work Life – a timely, urgently needed book that shows us how to transform our new, uncharted work life into a meaningful job or self-employment.
Bill Burnett and Dave Evans show us how to navigate the new work world and beyond, including:
- Money or Meaning – dispelling the false dichotomy
- Don’t Resign – Re-Design! – 4 strategies to give yourself a better job
- Power & Politics – understanding how they work and designing your way throug
- Generative Quitting – how to quit like a pro when the time comes
- Disruption is the New Normal – It’s Always Personal and It’s Here to Stay
- The Humans in the Room – Get More Human or Risk Joining The Big Quit
- Get Out of the Waiting Room & Into The Acceptance Zone
- Wayfinding: The Critical Disruption Design Skill – Four Power Steps to Be a Pro
- Relentless ReDesign: the Solution to Non-Stop Disruption is Non-Stop Design
In their wildly popular Stanford courses and global best-seller, Designing Your Life, Burnett and Evans showed how designers don’t analyze, worry, think, or complain their way forward; they build their way forward. Now more than ever – post-pandemic & post-AI – we all need creative and adaptable tools to cope with the continually changing landscape of work.
In Designing Your New Work Life, Burnett and Evans show us how we can use design thinking to transform our present job, and how it can enable us to adapt and grow in times of disruption. They show us step by step, how to design our way through disruption and how to stay ahead of it – and thrive.